Throne of Lies is a 3D online multiplayer game where up to 16 players use their social deduction skills in a modern take on tabletop games like Werewolf/Mafia and set during a time of medieval conflict.
With over 100 abilities and more than 40 class, members of the Blue Dragon must root out the traitors at the table and stop your foes from taking control of the kingdom. Members of the Unseen and Cult will use their abilities to kill and convert rivals in an attempt to take the throne.
The unique Day/Night cycle allows players to congregate around the table, discuss their findings and accuse players of treason during the day and use their abilities to occupy, spy on, conspire against and even kill their fellow players at night.
Experience more than 100 abilities, 40+ classes, 4 factions, and day/night phases in a game where wit is more important than abilities. During the Night phase, the bad guys must conspire murder while the good guys must investigate clues to discover the traitors. During the Day phase, the good players will accuse the guilty of treason and execute them upon a guilty vote, while the bad guys will manipulate the to turn it against the good guys!
While Cult and Unseen players know their allies, members of the Blue Dragon must be suspicious of every other player to ensure that they don’t fall to an evil plot. Even the King is suspect in Throne of Lies, and the enemy’s ability to convert other players to their side means that allegiances are always shifting.
The game concludes when the Blue Dragon faction has disposed of all hostile threats against the kingdom or their enemies have seized control of the Throne of Lies!
● Use social abilities to silence opponents, manipulate their words and actions, or even speak with the dead.
● Keep precise notes in a journal to expose your investigation in the event of an untimely death.
● Leave behind a custom, hand-drawn death note to mock your attackers.
● Equip armor & weapons to customize your character and executions with absolutely NO pay-to-win mechanics.
● Several Neutral players each game will have their own objectives and missions to complete. While this could be as simple as ensuring their own survival, it may be to quietly eradicate everyone at the table.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.