Embark on an immersive road trip through the gritty western coast of Italy during the roaring 1970’s. Playing as Lella, a bold, spunky woman, experience the sights and sounds of a tumultuous time in Italy’s history while uncovering events from Lella’s storied past. Take the road less traveled, while meeting an unpredictable cast of characters along your journey and making detours along the way.
Wheels of Aurelia is an interactive fiction in the shape of an isometric driving game and with a focus on replayability based on short moments in time during Lella’s travels, each playthrough ends with one of sixteen different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous “Via Aurelia” and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
Based on your choices – and the places you'll decide to visit – you may end up in car chases, illegal street races, or in tense debates that will make you wonder who your travel companions really are.
● Uncover Lella’s fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game.
● A compact game experience with sixteen different endings, each with its own epilogue.
● Simple and highly intuitive one-handed controls.
● All original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game’s narrative.
● Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways.
● Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970’s including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil.
● Wheelspedia: in-game easy access wiki that explains cultural and political references for those seeking additional information.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Santa Ragione
- Santa Ragione
- NA Release Date
- September 20, 2016
- MVGL User Score
- 4.2 by 6 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 3 User(s)
- Gipsy Studio, Nicol? Sala
- Official Website
- Added by
- 18 User(s)