Back in full force is Tom Clancy's hallmark realism and suspense in Rogue Spear, the sequel to Rainbow Six.
Rogue Spear straddles the razor's edge separating justice from the dark forces of geopolitical turmoil. It blends spine-tingling tactics and explosive action into intense counter-terrorist warfare.
Lead the RAINBOW team of elite multi-national special operatives against two deadly terrorist organizations. Life or death missions will take you to real world settings across the globe, including a Jumbo Jet airplane and the Museum of Art. Rogue Spear seems so real, you'll be yelling "Tango Down" in your sleep for weeks.
● The Best of the Best: Arm your squad with 4 elite operatives: Sniper, Demolitions, Assault and Recon specialist armed with the latest technology and weapons.
● Real-World Action: Take your team on 15 explosive missions against nuclear terrorists!
● Infiltrate, Disarm, Eliminate! Use stealth, strategy and skill to neutralize the enemy.
● Multiplayer Assault: Team up against terror. 2-player co-op mode or 4-player adversarial-it's you against 3 others!
● Real-world environments!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Red Storm Entertainment, Ubi Soft
- Ubi Soft
- First Person Shooter, Strategy
- NA Release Date
- March 14, 2002
- EUR Release Date
- March 22, 2002
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8 by 1 User(s)
- Bill Brown
- Added by
- 2 User(s)