You find a phone belonging to a missing person named Anna. In it, you see a mysterious video of her crying for help. Something weird is going on. Her friends have no idea where she is. The contents of her phone provide fragments of clues to her fate, but it is up to you to piece it together.
Is she just another victim of a crime or is there something supernatural going on?
SIMULACRA is an immersive narrative thriller using the interface of a mobile phone. Like all phones, you have messages, emails, gallery and all kinds of apps to look through. With a strong focus on realism, the game's characters are played by live actors and shot at real locations. Dive into Anna's life as you look at her private photos, go through her dating app or view her personal video logs.
● Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
● Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
● An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
● Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
● Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.