The Sims go back in time and get medieval! The Sims Medieval takes The Sims into the Middle Ages with all new features, new graphics and new ways to play. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, and build up a kingdom. In an ancient land of adventure, drama and romance, players will be able to get medieval like never before.
As with all The Sims games, The Sims Medieval is primarily a Simulation game where the player is responsible for all aspects of their sims' lives. But The Sims Medieval expands on the classic The Sims gameplay formula by affecting the focus of players and their Sims via a change of environment and game mechanics. The game adopts a "what if" scenario, placing your sims in a Medieval setting, complete with castles, monarchs, knights, peasants, intrigue between kingdoms, etc. Thus the question is: What if a The Sims game was set in a Medieval European time period? The answer to this is that although the player must still be very concerned about the day to day happiness, or unhappiness, of their Sims, there are also other concerns appropriate to the time period, or at least the game's interpretation of the time period. This equates to the three-tiered approach to gameplay centered around: kingdom, heroes and quests.
● Classic The Sims gameplay set in an exciting Medieval European setting full of adventure, drama, and romance.
● Gameplay requires a balance between the day-to-day wants and needs of Sims heroes, as well as the quests required of the them and the declared goal of the kingdom.
● Light RPG gameplay as players create heroes, send them on epic quests and level up their skills and abilities.
● Quests allow for extensive replay value as players use a combination of up to three Sims heroes, then replay quests using different heroes.
● Fantastic customization options including extensive Medieval attire choices and building creation and decoration options.
● Win/Mac software release allows for play on PC and Macintosh computer systems.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- The Sims Studio
- Electronic Arts
- Action, Adventure, RPG, Simulation
- NA Release Date
- March 22, 2011
- EUR Release Date
- March 25, 2011
- AUS Release Date
- March 24, 2011
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.7 by 149 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Easy by 19 User(s)
- Added by
- 221 User(s)