Built on a modified version of Valve's Source engine, Garry's Mod (or GMod for short) is a physics sandbox game.
You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals.
One of the great strengths of Garry's Mod is that it is incredibly modder friendly. This has lead to a thriving community that is always coming up with new addons and gamemode for everyone to enjoy.
If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.
● Create constructions with moving parts. Create a car and drive it around. Create a rocket and fly it to the moon.
● You can play Garry’s Mod with your friends online, allowing you to cooperatively build together.
● Garry’s Mod benefits from a rich productive community – so there’s always new addons to try.
● Installing addons is achieved in a single click.
● There are a lot of gamemodes to play, and trying them is as easy as joining a server.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Facepunch Studios
- Valve Corporation
- NA Release Date
- December 4, 2004
- MVGL User Score
- 7.5 by 723 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Easy by 62 User(s)
- Official Website
- Added by
- 911 User(s)