It is the year 2938. The long wished-for encounter of the X Universe and the Earth holds both joy and sorrow for the people. Despite flourishing trade, the clash of the diverse races, cultures and life forms creates new tensions, mistrust and open conflict that need to be overcome!
X³: Terran Conflict is a brand new, stand-alone game set in the universe of X³. It is the culmination of the X trilogy, with a grand finale that takes us all the way back to Earth's own solar system. Gamers can take on the roles of different characters in the X universe, or of a Terran military pilot, and experience a multitude of stories in the largest X universe ever featured - for X³: Terran Conflict will offer more missions than any other X game before. Meanwhile, X³: Terran Conflict will pose questions such as: How has Earth changed in all these years? And how will relations between Earth and its counterparts in the X universe develop?
● New faction: the Terrans – inhabitants of the Earth.
● More jobs and non-linear missions than ever before.
● More than 100 new spaceships, new ship classes and weapon systems.
● Re-designed user interface for comfortable control by mouse, keyboard and joystick.
● New group management tool.
● Large battleships can be boarded by an outside team.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- X³: Terran Conflict
- IGS Games
- Action, Simulation
- NA Release Date
- October 16, 2008
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.8 by 4 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Daniel Finney, Thomas Egeskov Petersen, Edgar Stiris, Alexei Zakharov
- Official Website
- Added by
- 6 User(s)
This game also exists on: