It’s 1986 in California. A group of friends discover a mysterious pink stone that allows to travel between two realms. This gang will live the summer of their lives in an adventure that will get them involved in a government conspiracy. Control five kids with specials skills while fighting and solving puzzles in order to save their families and the world.
Crossing Souls is an action-adventure with RPG touches set in a pixeled California. Control five characters: Chris, Matt, Charlie, Big Joe and Kevin. Each one has unique skills and their own combat style.
Fight in real-time combats, solve diverse puzzles, beat powerful bosses and play special levels inspired by 80’s arcade videogames.
As the game progresses you can unlock new items and abilities that will be helpful for this world-saving adventure. Fights and puzzles will become more difficult, so you’d better have a well-planned strategy.
● Feel the eighties – Do you feel that? Do you smell that? Yeah, it’s the eighties. A story set in 1986 full of references such as The Goonies, Gremlins, Back to the Future and many more.
● Do you like Cartoons? – The cutscenes are inspired by 80’s cartoons, totally original and never seen before in a videogame.
● Why is this happening? – Be part of a journey between two realms, two realities: life and death. The story includes a government conspiracy, thousand-year-old characters, cowboys, pirates, ice cream, pizza, cheeseburgers, basketball… well, you got it.
● This music rocks! – An original score that includes tracks inspired by John Williams and Jerry Goldsmith as well as radical Synth-Pop in the purest 80’s style. Play as if it was one of your favorite movies!
● Ready? Fight! – You can kick multiple enemies in the ass stylishly. Fight against street gangs, a secret army, dead monsters, creepy ghosts and many more in frantic real-time combats where a good strategy will be essential to win. Main characters have unique talents and aptitudes.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.