Since time immemorial, the organization known as the “Night Blade” has acted as guardians in what is known as the “Hollow Night”. While resting from her eternal labors in a non-descript town that the Princess of the Night Blade, Linne, meets a young boy named Hyde, who is in possession of the fabled sword of destiny that she has been searching far and wide for.
lyne-story-bgIn the Hollow Night, monsters called Voids feed upon the power that manifests there, while those known as In-births use that same power for their own ends. While investigating the reason behind the sudden increase in the numbers of both Voids and In-births in the Hollow Night, Linne hears of an evil plot being hatched by someone calling themselves “Paradox”. This person turns out to be none other than Hilda, the leader of a shadowy organization known as “Amnesia”.
Vowing to stop “Paradox” before her nefarious plans come to fruition, Linne heads off into the Night. Unbeknownst to her, the young boy she encountered, Hyde, follows behind her with a desperate need to know who, and what, she is.
And thus, the story of the Hollow Night, and In-births, begins–
From Fighting game experts Aksys Games and Arc System Works (Guilty Gear, BlazBlue series) and fan-favorite video game developer French Bread, comes Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, a brand new 2D fighting game made for all gamers: seasoned pros, and even those just curious about the fighting game genre!
● Endless Hours of Gameplay - Completing Arcade Mode takes players 11+ hours and with versus and other challenging modes, players can sit endlessly playing and mastering their favorite characters!
● Comic & Anime Action - Packed Visuals - Inspired by anime and comic style visuals, Under Night In-Birth provides players with a truly stunning experience with flashy modes and detailed graphics!
● Famed Online Mode - Using the same technology as BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth's network mode offers players a chance to battle against opponents from around the world!
● 16 Characters & 14 Modes - Master all 16 uniquely designed characters and challenge your skills with 14 different modes, such as time attack and score attack mode!
● Made for Everyone - Under Night In-Birth's gameplay is challenging enough for the most experienced fighting gamers, but also made for beginners with its simple button set up.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.