Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good. Players will be able to combine elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts through other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different environments, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory. In the challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.
● Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system.
● Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option.
● Fight your way through a dozen different campaign levels.
● Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard.
● Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks.
● Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Arrowhead Game Studios
- Paradox Interactive
- Action, Adventure
- NA Release Date
- January 25, 2011
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.1 by 300 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 18 User(s)
- Johan Lindgren
- Official Website
- Added by
- 428 User(s)