From the award-winning creators of Civilization comes an action-strategy game about humanity’s last stand.
Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth’s governments unite to form a secret paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion. Control the fate of the human race by creating and managing a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.
● Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
● Strategic Base: Recruit, customize and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
● Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
● Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Xbox 360
- Firaxis Games, Blind Squirrel Games, Darkside Game
- 2K Games
- Action, Strategy
- NA Release Date
- October 9, 2012
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.1 by 47 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hard by 5 User(s)
- Michael A. McCann
- Added by
- 70 User(s)