Cosmic anime combat sheds an iridescent light on PlayStation 2.
Faithfully following the Gold Saint Seiya storyline, in which an evil force threatens the entire world every 200 years, The Sanctuary puts you in the role of one of Athena's chosen Saints.
Featuring over 20 playable characters, including Seiya the Pegasus Saint, Shiryu the Dragon Saint, Shun the Andromeda Saint, Hyoga the Cygnus Saint and Ikki the Phoenix Saint, you take on the task of protecting and helping the Goddess Athena destroy the 200-year Evil.
Original Japanese voiceovers and over 80 minutes of 3D scenes recreated from the series, retell the epic tale as you battle in 12 arenas, each one aligned with a sign of the Zodiac. The 12 Knights of the Zodiac and their followers provide challenging opponents, requiring judicious use of your cosmic energies to defeat them.
Cosmic energy is the key to unlocking amazing powers faithful to the series' characters; who also have a dazzling array of combos inspired by the anime. If dazzling combat was not enough, the game features stunning armour that dynamically reflects light during gameplay, creating a lustrous shimmer effect in keeping with the glam-like style of the 1970s series.
* Old-school anime beat 'em up action
* Faithful to the Gold Saint Seiya storyline
* Over 20 characters, including fan favourites Bronze and Gold Saints
* 12 destructible Zodiac arenas
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- Los Caballeros del Zodiaco: Saint Seiya - El Santuario, I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco: Saint Seiya - Il Santuario, Saint Seiya: Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque: Le Sanctuaire, Saint Seiya: Das Heiligtum, Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Juu Ni Kyuu Hen, Saint Seiya: Seiiki Jūnikyū-hen, 聖闘士星矢 聖域十二宮編
- PlayStation 2
- Dimps Corporation
- JP Release Date
- April 7, 2005
- EUR Release Date
- June 30, 2005
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.9 by 118 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 34 User(s)
- Added by
- 150 User(s)