A ferocious race, now extinct, has left behind relics of their once powerful warrior culture. Now bounty hunters from across the galaxy are racing against each other in order to lay claim to these relics hoping to harness their power for themselves.
In single-player mode, control Samus as she navigates her way through several stages collecting the relics. Along the way she must prevent the other bounty hunters from stealing them away.
In multiplayer, compete against your friends in over 3 different modes. Choose from Samus, or any of the other bounty hunters, and find out who really is the best hunter in the galaxy. With Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you'll always have a pool of hunters waiting to challenge your skills.
From its stunning graphics to its super-smooth gameplay, Metroid Prime Hunters showcases the awesome power of Nintendo DS. Multiple control schemes take full advantage of the DS touch screen, giving all gamers an ideal way to play.
● Three ways to play: Single Player, Local LAN and WiFi.
● Compete head-to-head in a series of action packed arenas as you take on other bounty hunters in a completely intense, multiplayer, Metroid first person shooter.
● Samus is calculated and precise and hardcore, but this time around she is taking on 6 other Bounty Hunters.
● Link wirelessly with up to three friends for intense multiplayer action off one game card.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Nintendo DS
- Action, Adventure, First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- March 20, 2006
- JP Release Date
- June 1, 2006
- EUR Release Date
- May 5, 2006
- AUS Release Date
- May 23, 2006
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.5 by 242 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 30 User(s)
- Lawrence Schwedler, James Phillipsen
- Official Website
- Added by
- 399 User(s)
This game also exists on:
Nintendo Wii U