Jail—an impregnable human asylum called a “living prison.”
This prison, which was suddenly born several decades ago, was controlled by monsters called “Marchens” and mad beings that led them called “Nightmares.”
Tsuu and The Little Mermaid, members of an organization called “Dawn” whose purpose is to escape from that Jail, successfully rescue new ally Alice, who was captured, and a boy named Jack, who she was with.
Tsuu headed to the city with Alice and Jack, but in the midst of that, Alice’s body was dyed in madness and started swinging her blade indiscriminately.
Alice’s blade attacked Tsuu, the Little Mermaid, and Jack, who tried to protect Tsuu, and the three fell down below a cliff.
Before the eyes of the princess who woke up below the cliff was Jack, who was seemingly about to die—.
Tsuu, The Little Mermaid, and Jack—this is the story of girls that spit blood and a boy that became a nightmare in attempts to break free from fate.
* Dungeon Map Size Adjustments – The sizes of dungeon maps have been slightly adjusted from the original game
* “Automatic Feature” Added to Jail Roulette – After receiving feedback that the Jail Roulette system sometimes obstructs the battle tempo, a setting to turn Manual and Automatic either on or off has been added
* Two Times the Balance Adjustment Period – In order to balance the game and make it more enjoyable, more than twice the amount of balance adjustment time has been taken over the original game
* Two Times the Debug Work Period – In order to eliminate problems such as the many bugs that appeared in the original game, more than twice the amount of debugging has been done over the original game
* Various Features Added to the Warehouse – Various features have been added to the warehouse, including: a sort function, the ability to use gift items as they are in the warehouse, and materials necessary for quests are counted in the warehouse
* Quest System Enhancements – The quest system, which gave off a plain feeling, has been enhanced
* Jail Roulette Entries Renewal and “Growth Area” System Changes – Jail Roulette entries have been renewed as to further enjoy the nature of the game. Additionally, the conditions for the appearance of “Growth Areas” have changed. Rather than by luck, Growth Areas can be unlocked during standard play
* Display Method of the Jail’s Mood Changed – The display method of the Jail’s mood has changed to a notification message that automatically pops up
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- Kangokuto Mary Skelter 2
- PlayStation 4
- Compile Heart
- Compile Heart
- Dungeon Crawler, RPG
- JP Release Date
- July 12, 2018
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 9.0 by 1 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- Added by
- 3 User(s)