GUN GODZ is a first person shooter about gun, gangster rap and the rich culture of Venus. Players try to escape the jail of a hotel, which is the only building on Venus and is owned by a record-label owner who happens to be the God of Guns. Featuring a fully Venusian soundtrack by Jukio 'KOZILEK' Kallio and a single English track with rap lyrics by Adam 'Doseone' Kidd.
GUN GODZ was created for the Venus Patrol Kickstarter and was only released as part of a bundle of games including a new Superbrothers game and Adam Atomic's CAPSULE.
* Fast paced gun- and melee combat in a stylish presentation.
* 12 levels, 4 secret levels and tons of speedrunning options.
* Full Venusian soundtrack by Jukio "KOZILEK" Kallio and Adam "Doseone" Kidd.
* Player health doesn't recharge.
* Most emotional ending in a videogame to date.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Action, First Person Shooter, Shooter
- NA Release Date
- February 13, 2012
- MVGL User Score
- 7.0 by 2 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- Jukio Kallio, Adam Drucker
- Official Website
- Added by
- 3 User(s)