Based around the original Dragon Ball TV series Dragon Ball Advance Adventure gives fans and players alike the opportunity to play through the adventures of Goku in his courageous search for the Dragon Balls. Featuring three different game modes, multiplayer action and many un-lockable extras, Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure is destined to be an essential addition to any Dragon Ball fan's collection.
* The first-ever Dragon Ball Scrolling/Platform Action/Adventure game on GBA, relating all the events from the entire DB saga
* Relive all of Goku's childhood adventures through 3 game modes:
1. GochaBattle: Story mode/platforming gameplay
2.TanmanBattle: one-on-one arena based fighter game
3. SkyBattle: flying game shooter/action game
* Multiplayer action through Game Link
* Combat sequences featuring punching, kicking, high-flying, and Kamehameha blasts!
* Unlock secret bonuses and characters
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Banpresto, Atari
- NA Release Date
- June 6, 2006
- MVGL User Score
- 7.6 by 178 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 19 User(s)
- Added by
- 223 User(s)