In a terrible mishap, Spyro, Sparx, and the Professor have inadvertently torn a hole in the fabric of space between the Rhynoc and Dragon Realms. Now, at the command of the elusive Ripto, droves of Rhynocs are pouring into the Dragon Realms in yet another attempt to make life miserable. Spyro must help the Professor close the hole quickly before both the gate and Ripto's giant ego get too big and the two realms fuse together - permanently!
* RPG elements that offer more depth than previous Spyro titles, including quests, mini-quests, and a new inventory system, creating more ways to enjoy the Dragon Realms and making this a completely new Spyro experience.
* 3 playable characters in all new mini-games; Play as Spyro, Agent 9, and Sergeant Byrd.
* 14 massive isometric lands introducing you to the home realms of all your favorite characters, including Agent 9, Bentley, Bianca, Sgt. Byrd, and even Moneybags!
* All new Spyro abilities - including the Head-Butt Slam, Cyclone Attack, Phoenix Vision, and more
* Exciting new multi-player bonus game! Players can unlock a bonus level and go head-to-head with a GBA link cable.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Digital Eclipse
- Universal Interactive Studios
- NA Release Date
- October 27, 2003
- EUR Release Date
- November 14, 2003
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.3 by 21 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 7 User(s)
- Added by
- 41 User(s)