Battlefront is an action/shooter game that gives fans and gamers the opportunity to re-live and participate in all of the classic Star Wars battles like never before. Players can select one of a number of different soldier types, jump into any vehicle, man any turret on the battlefront and conquer the galaxy planet-by-planet online with their friends or offline in a variety of single player modes. Single player modes include "Instant Action," "Galactic Conquest" and the story-based "Historical Campaigns" mode that lets gamers experience all of the epic Star Wars battles from Episodes I-VI, fighting from the perspective of each of the four factions within the game.
- First and third-person gameplay – depending on player preference.
- Three single player modes including "Instant Action," "Galactic Conquest" and the story-based "Historical Campaigns" mode.
- Multiplayer: 16 players on PlayStation 2 with a dedicated host
- Split-screen mode for multiplayer 'offline' play.
- Battle in more than 12 environments across 10 diverse planets from the classic Trilogy and Clone Wars eras including Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Kamino and Geonosis.
- 20 different soldier types from 4 factions: Rebel Alliance, Galactic Empire, Republic Clone Army and Separatist Battle Droids. Soldier types include standard infantry, scouts, heavy weapons and pilots - each will have their own unique abilities.
- More than 30 Star Wars weapons including blaster rifles, rocket launchers and thermal detonators, in addition to ground-based turret guns that can be manned and used to defend command posts.
- More than 25 diverse ground and air vehicles including the AT-ST, X-Wing, and speeder bike, as well as the massive Republic Gunship that can hold up to five different soldiers.
- Customizable controls on all systems.
- Requires PlayStation 2 network adapter for online multiplayer games.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- PlayStation 2
- Pandemic Studios
- Action, Card & Board, First Person Shooter, Shooter, Third Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- September 20, 2004
- JP Release Date
- October 7, 2004
- EUR Release Date
- September 24, 2004
- AUS Release Date
- October 5, 2004
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.7 by 180 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 26 User(s)
- John Williams, Peter McConnell
- Official Website
- Added by
- 245 User(s)