The year is 2171 AD, humanity has reached for the stars once more.
Keen to seize a controlling stake in this as yet unconquered region, the global superpowers have raced to build orbital elevators, swiftly turning the emptiness of space into a tangle of surveillance satellite networks and military way stations.
Back on the surface, while nations no longer engage in all-out war, border skirmishes have become more frequent. On these ever-shifting front lines, armoured humanoid battle vehicles - code named "WANZERS" (from "Wanderpanzer") - have proven to be the unrivalled kings.
History has taught us that wherever humanity goes, war is sure to follows... and in this technology age, there is nowhere man cannot go.
- Engage enemies amidst the concrete of labyrinthine cities, across the frozen wastes of the Antarctic and a host of other unique battlefields. Master the speed, firepower and adaptability of the multipurpose wanzer to ensure survival and success.
- Equip weapons ranging from standard-issue machine guns to high-powered rifles and heavy-hitting, shoulder-mounted rocket launchers to administer widespread destruction.
- Optimize wanzer mobility for any type of terrain with specialized leg parts.
- After trashing enemies in single-player mode, enter a new battlefield online – solo or in a team – and match skills against other players fielding their own, highly customized wanzers.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Double Helix Games
- Square Enix
- Action, Shooter, Simulation, Third Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- September 28, 2010
- JP Release Date
- September 16, 2010
- EUR Release Date
- October 8, 2010
- AUS Release Date
- October 7, 2010
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.3 by 12 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Garry Schyman, Noriko Matsueda
- Official Website
- Added by
- 21 User(s)