Stem a Zombie Attack on Your Yard!
A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use Peashooters, Wall-nuts, Cherry Bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door. Each zombie has its own special skills, so be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge.
The DS adaptation features all of the engaging gameplay featured in the original version, including Adventure, Survival and Puzzle modes, and mini-games, as well as exclusive game content.
- Take on a friend in 2-player Versus mode.
- Zap even more zombies in new DS-exclusive mini-games.
- Make your own zombie with the Zombatar.
- 56 different plants, including 8 special/powerful plants you must buy from the shop using the money you collect throughout levels.
- 26 different zombies, including 1 special zombie that can only be found in during a second play-through.
- 22 mini games, including Wall-nut Bowling, Beghouled, and Portal Combat.
- 10 puzzles, all variations of a Vasebreaker game.
- Survival Mode: 11 levels of intense gameplay. Survive as long as you can!
- Your very own Zen Garden, where you take care of plants you find gift-wrapped during the campaign. Main garden holds up to 32 plants. Mushroom and Aquariam gardens can be bought from the in-game store.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Nintendo DS
- PopCap Games
- PopCap Games
- Strategy, Tower Defense
- NA Release Date
- January 18, 2011
- EUR Release Date
- May 6, 2011
- AUS Release Date
- August 4, 2011
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.4 by 65 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 12 User(s)
- Laura Shigihara
- Official Website
- Added by
- 81 User(s)