Stem a Zombie Attack on Your Yard!
A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use Peashooters, Wall-nuts, Cherry Bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door. Each zombie has its own special skills, so be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge.
- Five different modes of play: Adventure, Survival, Puzzle, Zen Garden and Mini-Game Challenges.
- 50 levels in the main Adventure mode and more than 50 more in the other game modes, with limitless replayability.
- More than four dozen plants, from cherry bombs and peashooters to melon-pults, wall-nuts and sunflowers.
- Dozens of different zombie types, including back-from-the-dead miners, businessmen, football players, even a zombie bobsled team!
- Suburban almanac tracks your progress and provides vital stats on plant and zombie types.
- Crazy Dave's trunk-o'-the-car shop where you can purchase special "power plants" and other zombie-exterminating tools as well as potted versions for your Zen Garden.
- New fluid animation technology for prettier plants and zippier zombies.
- 14 original musical pieces that dynamically adjust to the intensity of the game in real time.
- So frighteningly fun you'll soil your plants!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- PopCap Games
- PopCap Games
- Strategy, Tower Defense
- NA Release Date
- May 9, 2009
- EUR Release Date
- October 3, 2009
- AUS Release Date
- April 28, 2010
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.5 by 2 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Laura Shigihara
- Official Website
- Added by
- 4 User(s)