The Sims have moved to the City where action is 24/7 and reputation means everything. Sims who live in the City are known as Urbz, and they have a bold new look and attitude. Go to work and be challenged by bosses at locations like the Sushi Bar, Chop Shop, or Bootleg Fireworks, Inc. Success at work brings promotions, access to new power socials and gear to influence your new lifestyle. Flaunt your attitude by styling your Urbz using the detailed new character engine; then cross the velvet ropes of an uptown night club or explore the subway to earn new skills and items for your high-rise crib. It's up to you whether your Urbz become big-time players on the street or are lost in the crowd. It's all about reputation as The Urbz are living the dream in a City that never sleeps.
* Reputation (rep): Build your reputation within the world, outside your hood, and through characters youÕll hang with. Your goal is to be the biggest player in the city with ultimate access to the hottest places and people.
* Urban Style: An all-new character engine turns your Urbz into hip city dwellers. Take your Urbz out on the town to swanky new hot spots like the Sushi Bar, VIP Club, or even out to get a tattoo at the Tattoo Parlor.
* New Gameplay Experience: You now control your Urbz 24/7 in the City that never sleeps. You directly control your Urbz on the job to make sushi or strip down motorcycles, etc., to earn Simoleans and gain access to new social interactions! Motive gameplay is more elegant than ever so that you fulfill your motives quicker and even have limited motives to manage in specific situations. You can bounce into a hip boutique and change your look in-game from rasta to rap, affecting how the world perceives you!
* Lifestyles & Districts: Choose to live in one of nine districts (neighborhoods), each with its own unique inhabitants and their lifestyles. Depending on which district you pick your gameplay experience and the way you earn your reputation will be different.
* Next Generation Graphics, UI, and Audio: Featuring all-new graphics, real time lighting and weather effects, the City comes alive. New audio and music reflects the sounds of the city and the beat of urban lifestyles. The brand new in-game UI modeled after the latest PDAs is named the XAM (pronounced ÒzamÓ). The XAM lets you Xchange money & items, access special areas in the city, and message your friends to stay connected 24/7; are you XAMmin' yet?
- Take your Urbz on the job to earn simoleans and gain access to new social interactions
- Your wardrobe says a lot about you -- bounce into a boutique and choose a style, then watch to see how reactions change
- Choose one of 9 districts to live in, each with their own inhabitants and lifestyles
- Featuring all-new graphics with real-time lighting and weather effects
- New audio and music reflects the sounds of the city and the beat of urban life
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Electronic Arts
- NA Release Date
- November 9, 2004
- JP Release Date
- January 13, 2005
- EUR Release Date
- November 12, 2004
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.4 by 18 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- The Black Eyed Peas
- Added by
- 24 User(s)