Drawn to Life takes players to the next level of interaction and creativity on the Nintendo DS. Your exact drawings populate the game, and no tedious animating or image manipulation is necessary. In other words, your drawing comes to life.
Drawn to Life is a unique adventure game for DS and DSi in which the events of the game are truly in your hands. Utilizing the DS or DSi's touch technology, players literally create everything used in the game by simply drawing what they need. This includes everything from items, weapons and the game hero himself or herself. The result is a level of customization rarely seen and a level of creative family-friendly adventure unmatched on Nintendo's handheld gaming platforms.
A dying village, embraced by everlasting winter, has cried out to you, the Creator, for assistance.
In the beginning, the Creator built the world and left its people, the lighthearted Raposa, his blueprint -- The Book of Life.
It's been nearly a generation since the Raposa have been in contact with the Creator, and most assume he's left them to take care of themselves. Still, the time has passed peacefully, and the Raposa lived in relative happiness and comfort.
However, the Book of Life has been stolen, and a madman has been reshaping the world according to his own whims. Most of the Raposa have moved away, looking for safer lands, and those who remain plead for the Creator to return and save them from the darkness, which has crept across their village.
The remaining inhabitants of the village need you to bring back all their lost possessions such as the sun, moon, fruit trees, fish, rain clouds, plants, animals and much more!
Players can draw their own characters which then come to life and become playable characters in the game! In Challenge Mode, run, jump and fight their way through an exciting side-scrolling adventure. In Village Mode, take a break from the action and hang out in your village to watch your creations interact with the townsfolk, scenery and other Creations. Advance through an entertaining story, and restore your Village to greatness.
- Enjoy Ultimate Freedom to Design and Create - Robust drawing tools provide you with many colors, brush types, guides and stamps. Customize a templatized hero, quickly draw a simple figure, or spend time working on the minor details of your masterpiece.
- Wi-Fi Support - Swap your creations with friends via multi-card play. Trade heroes, village items and hero accessories with friends who have the game too.
- Extensive Action/Adventure Gameplay - Four unique worlds, each with a different style of play including swimming and flying. There are 16 levels with 50 stages, and more than 15 hours of gameplay.
- The Village Experience - Richly interactive village features snowball fights, a festival, wishing wells, and an item shop where you can purchase unique combat moves, drawings and music.
- Three different hero characters.
- 15 different vehicles such as a sled, rocket and submarine.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Nintendo DS
- 5th Cell
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- NA Release Date
- September 10, 2007
- JP Release Date
- December 4, 2008
- EUR Release Date
- September 21, 2007
- AUS Release Date
- September 20, 2007
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.1 by 147 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 25 User(s)
- David J. Franco
- Official Website
- Added by
- 239 User(s)
This game also exists on: