Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath is the first expansion to Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
The expansion adds a new single player campaign, with Kane in the center, boasting 13 new missions which spread over 20 years: from the rebirth of The Brotherhood Of Nod during the Second Tiberium War, through the Third Tiberium War and beyond.
Among the new additional features are the Global Conquest mode in which the player gets a map of the world with divided territories and has the objective to capture all of them in turns (similar to Risk, or a newer example, Dawn Of War: Soulstorm). Also, the game introduces six new subfactions and additional units to each side.
* 13-mission single player campaign
* Over 30 minutes of high-definition, full-motion videos
* Six-all new sub-factions that add a wealth of new toys and powers to the armies of the Tiberium universe's three clashing superpowers, the Global Defense Initiative, Brotherhood of Nod and the Scrin, giving gamers nine sides to choose from in multiplayer
* The new Global Conquest Mode allows commanders to create their own campaigns for world domination with an infinitely replayable strategic layer added to the frenzied, tactical combat they know and love
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- BreakAway Game, Electronic Arts Los Angeles
- EA Games
- Real-Time Strategy
- NA Release Date
- March 24, 2008
- EUR Release Date
- March 28, 2008
- AUS Release Date
- March 27, 2008
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.9 by 62 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 10 User(s)
- Steve Jablonsky, Trevor Morris, Jamie Christopherson, Mikael Sandgren
- Added by
- 90 User(s)