From the creators of Unreal comes Unreal Tournament, a competition that tests your reflexes and competitive spirit in deadly arenas.
All you Dreamcast owners out there, listen up! The time has come for you to experience all of the same ultra-hardcore online action that PC gamers have been enjoying for years!
Originally designed and developed by renowned game developers, Epic Games, Unreal Tournament for Dreamcast is being produced by Secret Level in San Francisco. UT pits players against the toughest warriors in the galaxy in multiple one-on-one and team-based contests in a richly detailed fantasy setting.
The player’s goal is to become the Unreal Grand Master by testing your skills against 'bots' (computer controlled opponents) or other players. The intense first-person perspective action includes both deathmatch and team-oriented modes of play, as well as an enhanced version of Unreal's critically acclaimed Botmatch, which allows players to compete against highly advanced, lifelike computer-controlled enemies in deathmatch play. In addition, Unreal Tournament's highly evolved artificial intelligence allows players to lead a squad of computer-controlled allies against teams of human or computer-controlled opponents, taking the team-oriented game play experience to a new level of immersion.
Unreal Tournament, the world’s most heart-pumping first person shooter is coming to Dreamcast in early 2001 and look what it’s bringing with it:
- 70 adrenaline-pumping maps to choose from in an incredibly realistic, richly detailed game universe, 20 specifically designed for the Dreamcast!
- Jaw-dropping 3D graphics and animation
- 4 raging game types include Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, and Team Deathmatch
- Wicked 8-player online player-vs.-player support over SegaNet
- 10 insane weapon types include Pulse Rifles, the Impact Hammer, the Ripper, Rocket Launchers, and more!
- Wild Mutators to keep you on the edge of your seat: Instagib, Low Gravity, Hyper-Speed, and more!
- Intense 4-player split-screen action
- Easy to use game menus and controls
- Dreamcast keyboard and mouse support
- Unreal Tournament is the winner of more than 15 “Game of the Year” awards from major gaming publications and web sites
- Rampage against the deadliest gladiator bots ever for single-player deathmatch fun or frag your buddies to pieces in ruthless multiplayer combat!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Sega Dreamcast
- Epic Games, Secret Level
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- March 13, 2001
- EUR Release Date
- June 29, 2001
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.2 by 6 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Alexander Brandon, Sascha Dikiciyan, Dave Ewing, Lani Minella, Shannon Newmans, Michiel Van De Bos
- Added by
- 10 User(s)