A world protected by four goddesses, known as CPUs.These four CPUs are locked in a conflict with one another for world domination. Later, this battle would come to be known as the Console War.
The land where humans reside has been overwhelmed by monsters released by someone known as Arfoire.
During the Console War, one of the goddesses -Neptune— was defeated by the other three, and was exiled from Celestia to the lower realm.
It is there that Neptune meets IF and Compa. Under the guidance of Histoire, she begins her journey to explore the four lands of Gamindustri...
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is a complete remake of the original Hyperdimension Neptunia for the PlayStation 3. Neptunia Re;Birth1 adopts an all new storyline, additional characters, redone dungeons, and a revamped free roaming style battle system with the EXE gauge system introduced in Neptunia Victory.
Neptunia Re;Birth1 will be the first non-spin off Hyperdimension title making its way to the PS Vita platform.
● New scenario, new ending! The main story and event scenes are renewed from the PlayStation3 version. The core storyline will remain mostly the same, but the conversations between characters are all new! A new ending has been added as well! This will allow players returning from the PlayStation3 version to enjoy the game anew!
● New “Remake System”! A new system has been added to Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1: the “Remake System”! It lets players customize and make changes to the game system itself by obtaining “Plans”!
● Receive Blank Discs to craft your own Game Discs! You can create unique equippable items by burning Idea Chips (abilities) onto Blank Discs! Depending on the Idea Chips used, a Godly Game may result, which will grant you an additional ability!
● DLC brings more playable characters and more! Additional characters will be playable through DLC; players can increase the level cap to 999; and additional monsters, quests, and dungeons will be available!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Sony PS Vita
- Compile Heart, Idea Factory, Felistella
- Idea Factory
- NA Release Date
- August 26, 2014
- JP Release Date
- October 31, 2013
- EUR Release Date
- August 27, 2014
- AUS Release Date
- August 27, 2014
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.4 by 101 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 11 User(s)
- Kenji Kaneko
- Official Website
- Added by
- 182 User(s)
This game also exists on: