Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and intense third person shooter designed to take players on an visceral story driven experience, following two of gaming's most disturbed criminals through the gritty Shanghai underworld. Introducing a new visual experience, the design of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days has been inspired by documentary film-makers and the user-generated content era.
Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words intensity and realism in videogames. In Kane & Lynch 2, Lynch is now living out his days in Shanghai working with a British criminal called Glazer. Glazer is the boss of a gang that left Europe in search of new ways to expand his criminal empire.
This adult tale begins with Lynch accepting a deal to ship an assortment of munitions to Africa from China with a little help from his old friend, Kane. Ultimately, things turn sour quickly and a bloodbath ensues. Dark, gritty and packed with action, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will have you on the edge of your seat right from the outset.
- Experience a raw and brutal crime shooter that follows two of gaming's most lethal criminals through the gritty Shanghai underworld.
- Inspired by documentary film-makers and the user-generated content era, every aspect of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is designed to deliver a fresh perspective in videogames.
- Blast your way through four multiplayer modes including Arcade mode, Fragile Alliance, Undercover Cop and Cops and Robbers.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Nixxes Software, IO Interactive
- Square Enix, Eidos Interactive
- Action, Third Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- August 17, 2010
- EUR Release Date
- August 20, 2010
- AUS Release Date
- August 19, 2010
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MA 15+
- MVGL User Score
- 5.6 by 80 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 17 User(s)
- Tilman Sillescu, Christian Hartung, Daniel Barbosa, Alex Pfeffer, Markus Schmidt, Mona Mur
- Official Website
- Added by
- 135 User(s)