Stolen is a realistic, third person, stealth-based, action game, based around Anya Romanov, a professional high-tech female thief. As Anya, break into and out of movie-like locations, hide in the shadows, and steal priceless items. Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives and outsmart various security companies and systems, each with unique personalities and traits. The game immerses the player in a stressful atmosphere, complete with tense and dramatic action set pieces. Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Luckily, Anya has access to various high-tech thief equipment, including tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more.
-A unique subject matter: play the role of a Hollywood-style thief with a host of athletic and martial abilities
- Break into and out of movie-like locations and steal priceless items
- Use atmospheric real-time volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies
- Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives
- Various security companies and systems to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits
- A stressful atmosphere - with tense and dramatic action set pieces
- High tech thief equipment: tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more
- Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Get ready for some intense action sequences!
- Vast array of interesting characters set to a mature background story supported by cinematics
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- PlayStation 2
- Blue 52
- Hip Games
- NA Release Date
- April 21, 2005
- EUR Release Date
- April 1, 2005
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 6.2 by 5 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- Ian Livingstone
- Added by
- 12 User(s)