Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever. For the first time, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. And with a new fully-connected gameplay experience, players are launched into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy.
Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game’s most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together.
• New and Klassic Characters: Featuring Klassics such as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden and Kano, as well as new characters such as Cassie Cage, Kotal Kahn, Ferra-Torr and D’Vorah, the roster will include fan favorites where both good and evil must battle it out.
• Go head-to-head in heart-pounding, adrenaline-pumping fighting action
• Immerse yourself in a vibrant world of arresting visuals thanks to cinematic presentation. Mortal Kombat X introduces the next evolution of fighting with the return of X-ray and Finishing Moves that showcase brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations.
• Put your skills to the test with all-new gameplay. Customize your attack with multiple variations of each character that affect both strategy and fighting style. Mortal Kombat X offers three different versions for each playable character, all of which have their own fighting style, special moves, abilities and strategies. The Variation that players choose affects the style and overall strategy by which the game is played.
• Take the fight worldwide with fully connected online gameplay that pits you against other fighters in a global battle for dominance
• Epic, Cinematic Storyline: A deep story mode continues up to 25 years after the events of 2011’s Mortal Kombat and advances the dark tale - introducing new characters such as Cassie Cage, daughter of fan favorites Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Playstation 4
- NetherRealm Studios
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- NA Release Date
- April 14, 2015
- EUR Release Date
- April 14, 2015
- AUS Release Date
- April 15, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- R 18+
- MVGL User Score
- 7.6 by 208 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hard by 4 User(s)
- Official Website
- Added by
- 273 User(s)