Award-winning developer Gray Matter Interactive follows up on the success of Infinity Ward's Call of Duty - winner of over 80 Game of the Year and 50 Editors' Choice awards worldwide - with Call of Duty: United Offensive.
Take the role of American, British, and Russian soldiers in some of the most climactic battles of World War II, including the Battle of the Bulge, the invasion of Sicily, and the Battle of Kursk.
Fight in tanks, jeeps, motorcycles, even a bomber. Work with your squad through snow and rain, using new weapons including flamethrowers and deployable machine guns, or by calling in artillery strikes.
There are a range of new weapons, which are:
- Binoculars (call in an artillery strike)
- M1919A6 (US light machine gun)
- Bazooka (US anti-tank weapon)
- Tokarev SVT-40 (Russian semi-automatic rifle)
- Degtyarev-Pekhotny 28 (Russian machine gun)
- Tokarev TT-33 (Russian side arm)
- Silenced Sten Mk II (British sub-machine gun)
- Webley Mk 4 (British side arm)
- Gewehr 43 (German semi-automatic rifle)
- Maschinengewehr 34 (German machine gun)
- Panzerschreck (German anti-tank weapon)
- Flammenwerfer 35 (German flamethrower)
As a new ability, you can sprint for a short time. Using sprint, you speed increases greatly, but you are not able to shoot.
● 13 All-New Single Player missions spanning three campaigns.
● 11 exciting new Multiplayer maps.
● 3 new multiplayer modes including Domination, Capture the Flag, and Base Assault.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
- Gray Matter Interactive
- First Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- September 14, 2004
- JP Release Date
- October 9, 2004
- EUR Release Date
- September 24, 2004
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.6 by 141 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 27 User(s)
- Michael Giacchino, Justin Skomarovsky
- Added by
- 210 User(s)
This game also exists on: