Crypt of the NecroDancer is a hardcore rhythm-based roguelike game. Can you survive this deadly dungeon of dance, slay the NecroDancer, and recapture your still beating heart? Or will you be a slave to the rhythm for all eternity?
Players must move on the beat to navigate procedurally generated dungeons while battling dancing skeletons, zombies, dragons, and more! Groove to the epic Danny Baranowsky soundtrack.
● Roguelike rhythm game -- the player and enemies all move on the beat!
● Award winning dance soundtrack by Danny Baranowsky.
● A beat detection algorithm allows players to use their own MP3s and music files.
● Move with the keyboard, gamepad, or even a dance pad if you have one!
● Two playable remixes of the entire soundtrack! A metal remix by FamilyJules7X and an EDM remix by A_Rival.
● Story cinematics featuring VO talent from League of Legends, the Dragon Ball Z TV series, and many more!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Brace Yourself Games, Silverstring Media
- Brace Yourself Games, Klei Entertainment
- Action, Adventure, Dungeon Crawler, Music/Rhythm, RPG
- NA Release Date
- April 23, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.7 by 139 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Hard by 20 User(s)
- Danny Baranowsky
- Official Website
- Added by
- 216 User(s)