Thousands of giant insects and aliens once again ravage the earth, and only the Earth Defense Force can stop them. Defend the city of New Detroit against an infestation bigger and meaner than ever before. Destroy these monsters at all costs, even if it means turning entire city blocks into rubble!
• The follow up to the cult hit Earth Defense Force 2017, bigger and better than ever!
• Raw arcade shooter satisfaction on a gigantic modern scale!
• Intense squad based action with 3 player online multiplayer start to finish, and 6 player survival mode
• Split Screen Co-Op returns for local multiplayer action
• Hardcore ‘Inferno Mode’ for elite gamers
• EDF’s trademark gameplay: Killing thousands of swarming giant bugs and robots in a completely destroyable city
• Over 300 weapons: assault rifles, rocket launchers, energy weapons, sniper rifles, grenade launchers and more!
• 4 upgradeable armor types: Jetpack, Battle, Tactical, and Trooper
• Massive replayability through arcade style scoring, tons of weapons to collect, and multiple difficulty levels in every game mode!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Vicious Cycle Software
- D3 Publisher
- Third Person Shooter
- NA Release Date
- December 14, 2011
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 5.8 by 6 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Rod Abernathy
- Official Website
- Added by
- 10 User(s)