A world protected by four goddesses, known as CPUs.These four CPUs are locked in a conflict with one another for world domination. Later, this battle would come to be known as the Console War.
The land where humans reside has been overwhelmed by monsters released by someone known as Arfoire.
During the Console War, one of the goddesses -Neptune— was defeated by the other three, and was exiled from Celestia to the lower realm.
It is there that Neptune meets IF and Compa. Under the guidance of Histoire, she begins her journey to explore the four lands of Gamindustri...
● Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
● Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
● Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
● Use "Plans" to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
● Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Compile Heart, Idea Factory, Felistella
- Idea Factory
- NA Release Date
- January 28, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.5 by 198 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 52 User(s)
- Kenji Kaneko
- Official Website
- Added by
- 357 User(s)
This game also exists on:
Sony PS Vita