A Dusk era has fallen upon this world many times, yet people have managed to survive and reclaim a meager livelihood thus far. In a certain region of this world, a place with no true governing authority or nationhood, the people have managed to get by through cooperation and mutual support.
Here, in a remote atelier, there was a lone girl making her living by making medicine.
Her name is Ayesha.
While she once lived here together with her grandfather and younger sister, several years after her grandfather passed away, her sister went missing and she now lives a solitary life with only her pet cow to call family. She became depressed for quite some time after her sister disappeared, but thanks in part to the help of a travelling merchant she knew from back when her grandfather was still alive, she managed to find a new purpose in life and recover. Her sorrowful memories were beginning to fade, little by little, but...
One day, while searching for herbs as usual in the ruins near her atelier, Ayesha saw the figure of her long lost younger sister. Knowing that her sister was still alive somewhere in the world, Ayesha decided to go on a journey to search for her. She had no clues, no trail to follow, and no idea what she could do.
All she had was the belief that she could be reunited with her sister.
● The Dusk World, complete with vast, beautiful fields, and charming characters designed by illustrator "Hidari", has been fully reproduced in detail on PlayStation Vita.
● Additional Costumes! Various costume changes, as familiar in the Plus series. This game features many more costumes than the PS3 version!
● Additional Fields! Such as the Cow and Hidden Paradise.
● Additional Characters! Introducing Marion and Odelia.
● New Boss Monsters with Extreme Power! Many new bosses now stand in the way of Ayesha and her friends. Their destructive power is beyond immense. Many enemies from Escha & Logy will also appear! They may be tied to certain ruins.
● Album Missions with Enticing Rewards! Clearing certain assignments will open panels, and you can gain various bonuses from these "Album Missions." These bonuses may be greatly appealing or helpful.
● Additional Accessories only in the Plus version! Brand new accessories! They say fashion starts with the face…
● Hard Mode! A hard mode has been added for those who want an additional challenge! Hard mode will increase enemy HP, as well as add many other factors.
● New Powerful Foes! Especially powerful foes have been added to the game! Even users who thoroughly played the PS3 version will find new challenges to face!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Sony PS Vita
- Koei Tecmo Games
- NA Release Date
- January 13, 2015
- JP Release Date
- March 27, 2014
- EUR Release Date
- January 14, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.3 by 6 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Daisuke Achiwa, Yu Shimoda, Kazuki Yanagawa
- Official Website
- Added by
- 19 User(s)