The long-awaited Persona music-rhythm game is here! This time, defeat the Shadows by dancing!
A few months after the serial murder case in Persona 4 was solved, another mystery begins! in the "other world" where Shadows roam, the curtains will open for a passionate performance on the Midnight Stage!
The greatest hits of the Persona series have been remixed for this game!
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a story-driven music game of the cult hit RPG Persona 4. Replacing the RPG elements are dance battles that challenge players' dexterity and accuracy, as they tap out re-mixes of fan-favorite themes and brand new music tracks.
The storyline continues from after the events of Persona 4, when the teenage mega-idol, Rise Kujikawa, returns to the city to re-take her show biz career. During that time, a strange video appears on the internet and the unfortunate people who watched it have gone missing! Members of Kanamin Kitchen, Rise's junior idol group, have disappeared and it's up to the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission - only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel. To make matters even worse, their Persona abilities are rendered ineffective, and the Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so bust out powerful dance moves to save the day!
● New Songs and Arrangements - Created by legendary Persona series music composer Shoji Meguro, the songs featured in this game include selections from Persona 4, Persona Q, and Persona 4 Arena. There are over 25 songs, including remixes by famous Japanese artists such as Lotus Juice, TK, and Yuu Miyake, as well as completely new songs specifically composed for P4D.
● A Fresh Way to do Battle - In the Story Mode, there are 27 cleverly designed stages that you can play in 4 different difficulty levels for your favorite characters to fight off Shadows and dance the night away! The Free Dance Mode allows you to choose a song and dance to see if you've got the skills to do battle.
● New Story - P4D is PSTV compatible, and the fully voiced story mode features a brand new plot that carries on the story from previous titles in the series, bringing in familiar faces with new costumes, and a new character.
● A Refreshed Look to Your Favorite Characters - Each member of the Investigation Team has been given a dance-ready style! You can spend the money you earn in the Free Dance Mode on costumes and dress your favorite character up in chic outfits.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Sony PS Vita
- Dingo, Atlus
- NA Release Date
- September 29, 2015
- JP Release Date
- June 25, 2015
- EUR Release Date
- November 6, 2015
- AUS Release Date
- November 13, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.4 by 196 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 51 User(s)
- Shoji Meguro, Ryota Kozuka, Atsushi Kitajoh
- Official Website
- Added by
- 321 User(s)