The popular alchemic RPG franchise from Gust carries on the tradition of the Atelier series, using alchemy as the main focal point. Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Atelier Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
Players can craft new items and also battle enemies using the power of alchemy. As all games in the Atelier series, this title is set against a stunning anime-like background with beautiful 3D graphics and is characterised by an elaborate crafting and synthesis system.
• New character models, New field model for more vibrant scenery
• Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations
• Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
• Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system
• Expanded Item Crafting
• New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
• A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
• Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value
• Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and PS Vita versions
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- Alternative Titles
- Shin Rorona no Atelier: Hajimari no Monogatari – Arland no Renkinjutsushi, 新・ロロナのアトリエ はじまりの物語 ～アーランドの錬金術士～ (通常版)
- Sony PS Vita
- Gust Co. Ltd.
- NIS America
- NA Release Date
- July 22, 2014
- JP Release Date
- November 21, 2013
- EUR Release Date
- June 20, 2014
- AUS Release Date
- June 19, 2014
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- CERO Rating
- ACB Rating
- R 18+
- MVGL User Score
- 6.5 by 6 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- Ken Nakagawa, Hayato Asano, Daisuke Achiwa, Yu Shimoda, Kazuki Yanagawa
- Added by
- 21 User(s)
This game also exists on: