Enter a mesmerising trance of co-dependence in Duet. The rules are simple: control two vessels in sync, survive against all odds and keep calm.
Duet is a hypnotic new "hex-like" mobile action game with a mesmerizingly beautiful soundtrack by Melbourne composer and Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel.
Elegant and minimal, Duet asks players simply to navigate two orbiting spheres past an increasingly complex maze of falling obstacles. As the difficulty increases, the tension mounts, and a peculiar narrative unfolds.
● Over 50 challenging stages across 9 chapters full of elegant obstacles and features to keep you on the edge of your seat.
● An outstanding soundtrack by Tim Shiel, his debut to the video game world.
● Simple two touch control – left or right thumb to spin.
● Entrancing visuals fit the mood and audio of the game perfectly.
● Unlock an endless Survival mode for high score delight.
● Strange and wonderful narrative that will keep you guessing.
● Every mistake leaves a mark; you will paint the walls with your failures.
- Full Google Play Game Services sync support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Phones and Tablet support - play everywhere.
- Compete with Google Play Game Services across the Survival mode and Daily Challenges leaderboards.
- Full iCloud support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Universal App - play on your new iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini.
- Compete with Game Center on the leaderboards.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- NA Release Date
- October 10, 2013
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.1 by 17 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 1 User(s)
- Tim Shiel
- Official Website
- Added by
- 21 User(s)