FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play! With innovative gameplay features, FIFA 16 brings Confidence in Defending, Control in Midfield, and gives you the tools to create more Moments of Magic than ever before. Fans new to the franchise, or skilled players looking to improve their game will have a chance to Compete at a Higher Level using the all new FIFA Trainer. Innovation Across the Entire Pitch. New Ways to Play. Compete at a Higher Level. Play Beautiful in FIFA 16.
● Confidence in Defending
- Defensive Agility - A new suite of 25 feature changes to defensive locomotion creates agile defenders that track attacking opponents.
- Defend as a Unit - New defensive AI gives players better awareness of dangerous space on the pitch relative to the ball and their opponents.
- New Tackling Fundamentals - A brand new slide tackle system gives you control of slide length and offers a chance to abort mid-tackle and get back in position. There is now huge variety available in tackling options, such as Fake Tackles, In Air Standing Tackles, and Full Body Tackles.
● Control in Midfield
- Interception Intelligence - Rewritten for FIFA 16, Interception Intelligence can be adjusted in Custom Tactics so you can control how aggressive your teammates are on the ball. You are in complete control of build-up play in midfield.
- Passing With Purpose - FIFA 16 introduces a revolution in passing. Now play sharp, incisive passes so you can find teammates with precision. Using a new button mechanic, ping driven ground passes to find teammates in tight spaces to open up your attacking options.
● Moments of Magic
- No Touch Dribbling - Lionel Messi was motion captured to create an innovative dribble control system that gives players the freedom to decide not just how, but when to touch the ball. This completely revolutionizes 1v1 scenarios and gives players more opportunities in attack than ever before.
- Dynamic Crossing - Crossing in FIFA 16 changes the way both the crosser and their receiving teammate approach the ball. New cross targeting means your strikers will meet the ball on the run and put defenses in difficult situations as more balls are played behind the back line.
- Clinical Finishing - Clinical Finishing gives players a new understanding of where to strike the ball so you can finish like a pro. Newly defined orientation of the foot and ankle gives players more variety in shooting, making for exciting goals.
● Compete At A Higher Level
- FIFA Trainer - Whether you're an EA SPORTS FIFA expert, or you're playing for the first time, the FIFA Trainer will help you realize your potential. Learn as you play with an optional graphic overlay (HUD) that prompts you with gameplay options depending on your position on the pitch and the level of trainer (automatic or manual).
- Skill Games: Basic Level - A new level of Skill Games targeted at fans picking up EA SPORTS FIFA for the first time.
● New Ways To Play
- Women's National Teams - For the first time ever in an EA SPORTS FIFA franchise title, compete with 12 top-ranked Women's National Teams and play online and offline in several modes. This authentic addition to FIFA gives fans a brand new way to play. We've built unique animations and 3D player models for women and motion captured top players from the US Women's National Team to use as reference for player movement. Women are playable in Kick Off, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches.
- FUT Draft Mode - Coming to FIFA 16 is FUT Draft, a brand new way to play FIFA Ultimate Team. This new mode will test your FUT squad building skills as you pick the best fit for each position from a five-player draw. Draft a squad and challenge opponents, online or in offline single player, in a series of up to four matches. As you progress, you'll earn better rewards, including coins, packs, and more. Win four matches in a row to earn the best rewards possible!
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- EA Canada
- EA Sports
- NA Release Date
- September 22, 2015
- EUR Release Date
- September 24, 2015
- AUS Release Date
- September 24, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- PEGI Rating
- ACB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 7.0 by 35 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Medium by 10 User(s)
- Official Website
- Added by
- 47 User(s)