King’s Quest is a collection of five different chapter releases, each focusing on an untold tale in Graham’s past. In each chapter, an aging King Graham reflects on his life of adventure with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn, while players are transported back to influence first-hand the decisions and events that shaped a kingdom. Embark on an extraordinary journey across the world of Daventry.
● King's Quest brings adventure gaming into a new era while staying true to what made the original games beloved; the unforgettable storytelling, wit, puzzles, and of course plenty of ways to die!
● Select between the noble pillars of Bravery, Wisdom, and Compassion to see what rippling effects these choices will have on Graham’s journey as well as later chapters.
● Puzzles will offer multiple solutions, encouraging players to experiment with their inventory and environment.
● Befriend the most unexpected and peculiar of companions throughout Daventry!
In chapter 1, an aging King Graham reflects on a life of adventure with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn, taking players back to his teen years and his quest to become a knight of Daventry in King Edward’s royal guard. Discover a wondrous world full of whimsical characters, charming puzzles and perilous dangers in this fun and enchanting coming of age story.
It looks like we don't have any reviews for this game yet!
This game has no comments yet.
- The Odd Gentlemen
- Sierra Entertainment
- NA Release Date
- July 28, 2015
- ESRB Rating
- MVGL User Score
- 8.3 by 7 User(s)
- MVGL Difficulty Rating
- Ben Stanton, David Stanton
- Official Website
- Added by
- 17 User(s)