Perception is reality. In this mind-bending first-person puzzler, you escape a surreal dream world through solving impossible puzzles using the ambiguity of depth and perspective.
Superliminal is a first-person puzzle game based on forced perspective and optical illusions. Puzzles in this game give you a sense of the unexpected. Players need to change their perspective and think outside the box to wake up from the dream.
● WAKE UP As you fall asleep with the TV on at 3AM, you remember catching a glimpse of the commercial for Dr. Pierce’s Somnasculpt dream therapy program. By the time you open your eyes, you’re already dreaming - beginning the first stages of this experimental program.
● PERCEPTION IS REALITY Explore a dream world where everything is exactly as it seems. Tread carefully as the world slowly unravels around you and subverts your expectations. What you see isn’t always precisely what you get.
● MAN VS MACHINE In this fully-voiced adventure, Dr Glenn Pierce is doing his questionable best to guide you home and out of the dreamscape. His artificial intelligence assistant, however, is having trouble understanding exactly how you’re here at all, and has other plans for you.
● DEVELOPER COMMENTARY We’ve added an extensive developer commentary throughout the game, so you can learn the secrets and history behind the game’s development.
● CHALLENGE MODE The overwhelming response from the speedrunning community to Superliminal inspired us to add a new Challenge Mode, which will score you per-level on metrics such as time to finish, grabs, and jumps.
● EXPERIMENTAL WORKSHOP SUPPORT Superliminal features Steam Workshop integration. Bring any 3D object into the game and play around with mind-bending perspective tricks.