The epic saga of World War II continues with Medal of Honor Rising Sun. The war has shifted to the Pacific Theatre, and its outcome depends on you. Play as Marine Corporal Joseph Griffin in a far-reaching tale of two brothers that weaves its storyline from this title into the next game in the award-winning MOH franchise.
As Japanese forces seek to expand their dominion over the Pacific, you must use stealth, commando tactics, and sabotage to turn the tide in your favor. Featuring real-life historical battles like Pearl Harbor and Guadalcanal, over 20 authentic WWII weapons, highly intelligent enemies, and a heroic cast of characters that fight on your side from level to level, Medal of Honor Rising Sun delivers the standard-setting experience for all action games.
- Epic WWII Action from 1941 to 1945 - Ten massive gameplay levels spread across five major missions. Your goal: stop Japanese forces from achieving control of the Pacific Theatre.
- Battle for the Pacific - Fight off the attack on Pearl Harbor, lead the assault on Guadalcanal, blow up the bridge over the River Kwai, and much more. The action culminates in the dramatic rescue of POWs from the Cabantuan prison camp in the Philippines.
- Many Paths to Victory - Open environment based gameplay allows players to take multiple paths and approaches to defeat the enemy. Attack enemy units alone or as part of a military squad.
- Intense Multiplayer Combat - Ten multiplayer levels for up to four players in Team modes, and all-new two-player Co-op mode.
- Award-Winning MOH Presentation and Gameplay - Featuring an all-new reward system, unlockable extras, realistic environment rendering (including foliage, water, and weather effects), unparalleled sound design, and an authenticWWII look and feel with the assistance of renowned military technical advisor Capt. Dale Dye.