My rating system:
10: Absolute masterpiece. I adore these games to bits. Definitely a game I think you should go purchase and play for yourself.
9: Had tons of fun with this game and I recommend it.
8: Fantastic game. Just doesn't have enough content.
7: Had a good time playing this game, but wouldn't go back to play it a second time.
6: Game is good, but requires something else from the player to fully enjoy everything it has to offer. (This score is mostly used for games that require in-app purchases and mandatory dlc's.)
5: Average game. Had mixed feelings on it, or it is a fun game that is still in beta phase and is unfinished.
4: Found the game to be somewhat fun, but still wouldn't recommend it.
3: Didn't find the game to be fun at all, may or may not have quite a few issues.
2: Similar to 1; horrendous game. May have a lot of bugs and glitches, but at least you can still complete it.
1: Horrendous game. Too many bugs, glitches, virtually impossible to complete.
FYI: Ratings are based off of my own personal experience. If you are offended by a rating that I have given a game, then that's your problem. Not mine.
My list status info:
Low priority - I either have already completed the game before on another platform, it is a game I am generally not having fun with and am in no rush to complete it, or I just play the game casually.
Medium priority - I am interested in eventually playing this game, but have little motivation to start it, or I am waiting until I finish my high priority backlist first before I get to these games.
High priority - I will always finish the game no matter what.
I usually try my best to get all achievements/trophies/finish all tasks for a game before I mark it as "complete". If I didn't have fun with the game, or the game is too hard, or if I have lost/don't have much motivation, I will not bother to fully complete it. You can check whether I have 100%'d the game or not by looking at the notes I left on the game.
Games on my wishlist are games that I currently have on pre-order.
- Been playing video games since 2004 or 2005. Maybe a bit earlier. My memory is terrible when it comes to remembering dates okay.
- Gameboy Color was my first console. Unfortunately, it got damaged due to water corrosion.
- Pokemon Blue or Red was my first game. (Can't remember the version, but I know it was one of them).
- I'm quiogender, I was AFAB (assigned female at birth).
- I'm taken.
- I'm an adult. (In 20s).
- I love platformers, story rich and horror games.
- I hate 1st person shooter games.
- Huge fan of Sonic the hedgehog, Ratchet & Clank, Spyro The Dragon, Danganronpa and Pokemon.
- Huge Sony fan.
- I have more games in my collection than what is shown on my list. Just either too lazy to add them, or have already completed them and don't see a point in adding a completed game to the list.
- My specialty is being socially awkward. I generally don't start conversions first, so please don't expect me to do so.
- Be friendly and respectful.
- Racial slurs are not allowed.
- Creepy fetish stuff is definitely now allowed here.
- No NSFW material (not suitable for work).
- Any kind of drama is not tolerated.
- Only speak in English.
- Do not post any spoilers for any newly released/upcoming games. (This includes: trailers, screenshots, news articles etc).
- Try to avoid heavy topics that can easily upset/offend people, such as : politics, religion.
Will delete comments that fail to follow these rules.
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 @ 3.60GHz, 4.20GHz when overclocked.
GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte H270-Gaming 3
Storage: 238GB ADATA, SU800, M.2-2280 SSD | 2TB Toshiba DT01ACA200, 7200RPM (SATA)
October 11, 2019 @ 10:14 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 9:25 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 8:31 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 8:11 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 6:44 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 1:23 pm
October 02, 2019 @ 6:55 pm
October 01, 2019 @ 5:15 pm
September 21, 2019 @ 10:43 pm
I haven't written any reviews yet, I should get on that!