My first experience in gaming was when I got a Nintendo Gamecube with Super Mario Sunshine bundled with the console for my 7th or 8th birthday. I loved that game and still do. I didn't start playing games seriously until 2014 when I got my ps4, started with The Last of Us and it just went from there. Since then I've been exposed to a ton of different genres, my tastes changed over the years which you can see from my favorite game series. Don't have as much time as I used to but anytime I can sit down and chill with a game is great.
Favorite Game Series:
- Danganronpa (honestly I just like everything about these games, the characters are fun, the deaths are messed up and each case is better than the last. Oh, and Monokuma is awesome.)
- Pokemon (Since I started playing Pokemon in high school, I can say without nostalgia goggles on that this series is one of the most fun out there. It just never gets old.)
- Digimon Story (Honestly didn't expect to like it this much but cyber sleuth got me into it and now I can't wait for the next game)
- Borderlands (From the story to the characters and the million guns you can use in the game, this series is so much fun and tons of content in each game.)
- Ace Attorney (one of those consistently good series, although I was underwhelmed by AA 2 and 4, I still managed to enjoy them.)
- Yakuza (throwing bikes has never been so fun, 0 was my favorite out of the ones on the PS4.)
- Metal Slug (just pure fun)
Favorite Types of Games
- Hack n' Slash
- Visual Novels
- Monster Catching Games (eg. Pokemon)
October 11, 2019 @ 9:38 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 8:51 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 8:16 pm
October 11, 2019 @ 6:03 pm
September 21, 2019 @ 10:52 pm
May 09, 2019 @ 3:36 pm
I haven't written any reviews yet, I should get on that!
I don't have any friends yet, I should make some!
No one has added me as a friend yet.